Vintage Cuba Day Tour In a Classic Car
Be transported back in time on an exclusive, private Havana shore excursion far from the crowds. The classic cars, weathered buildings, and colorful history create an unforgettable vintage Cuba day tour experience, one that will stay with you long after you return home.
Stroll through the cobbled streets of the Old Havana, while the sounds and salsa rhythms of Cuba captivate you and resonate into your soul. Get a rare insider glimpse into the life of Ernest Hemingway in Cuba as you explore Cojimar, the fishing town where he kept his boat, Pilar, and the inspiration for “The Old Man and the Sea.” Not only will you have a delicious lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, but you will also step behind the bar and learn to make mojitos! Next you’ll visit Finca Vigia, which was Hemingway’s Havana home from 1939-1960. End your nostalgic tour of this bygone era with cocktails on the patio of the majestic Hotel Nacional de Cuba, storied to be the playground of Mafia bosses from the 1940’s.
Access Culinary Trips pioneered small group excursions in Havana and is recommended by Fodor’s as one of the top Cuba tour operators. Now, for the first time, our carefully curated experiences are available to guests looking for Vintage Cuba day tours and shore excursions.
On this authentic vintage tour of Havana, you will connect with local Cubans in a meaningful way as you support Cuba’s burgeoning private sector during a pivotal moment in history. You will also get to view the magnificent architecture of Old Havana, cruise the Malecon, discover a neighborhood of Afro-Cuban street art and meet the artist. And did we mention that you will spend the day touring Havana in a vintage 1957 Chevy?
Note: Finca Vigia is not open on Sundays. If you would like to take this tour on a Sunday, please call 1-800-567-9400 or email us and we will work with you on a replacement activity.
Our Vintage Cuba tours are legal for Americans and are compatible with all cruise arrivals from the US. We operate under a license granted by the US Treasury Department.
On Your Vintage Cuban Day Tour You Will:
- Explore Old Havana on foot, with a stop at a coffee roaster or chocolate cafe
- Discover a neighborhood of Afro-Cuban street art and meet the artist
- Tour Finca Vigia, Hemingway’s house
- Dine at a delicious paladar in Cojimar, including a mojito class
- Cruise the famous Malecon and drive by Revolution Square in a classic 1950s car
- End the day with a cocktail on the patio of the Hotel Nacional de Cuba
- Have the option to book a dinner and entertainment add-on excursion
Our Vintage Cuba Day Tours Include:
- Private transportation in a classic 1950s car
- A full day of sightseeing (determined by your ship’s schedule)
- Lunch at a delicious private restaurant, and mojito class
- Entrance fee to Finca Vigia
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour leader
- Transfers to and from your cruise ship or Havana accommodations
About Our Vintage Cuba Day Tour:
- Space on our Vintage Cuba tour is limited to just 10 guests per day, so book your tour now. If your group is over 10 people, please call 1-800-567-9400 or email us to discuss availability and pricing.
- Tour times are flexible around your ship’s schedule.
- All of our tours are led by an English speaking tour leader. Our Cuban tour leaders earn an average rating from our guests of 9.8 out of 10!
- Groups of 7+ will be accommodated in a second car with a second English speaking guide.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- Our Vintage Cuba tours are legal for Americans and are operated under a license granted by the US Treasury Department.
- In order to comply with US regulations and our OFAC license, our tours are specifically designed to include a full schedule of activities that support the Cuban people.
- View all of our Cuba shore excursions.
- If you are looking for a longer Cuba or Havana tour, please check out our 5-day Weekend in Havana Tour or our 8-day Cuba Culinary Tour.
- Click here to learn more about traveling to Cuba under the latest policies.