We welcome the opportunity to work with travel agents, and we thank you for recommending our culinary vacations to your clients. Most of our trips are commissionable at 7-10%. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get you registered in our system.
Access Trips culinary tours are unique. We offer:
- World-class instructors & chefs: We recruit highly skilled chefs to teach our cooking classes, and they share with your clients not only their cooking techniques but also their own personal food-culture experiences. Our chefs have a passion for teaching cooking classes; they are motivated, patient, and dedicated to helping your clients get the most out of your culinary vacation.
- Knowledgeable locals & unparalleled insider access: On our small group culinary tours we work with experienced local guides to ensure that your clients enjoy the very best food, markets, restaurants and cultural experiences. Giving your clients insider access to unique experiences is a key part of our culinary tours.
- Unique, well-paced itineraries: Our culinary vacations and cooking tours are designed to ensure that your clients enjoy the cultural and culinary highlights of a region while also experiencing those special travel moments they might never find on their own. Your clients can feel free to use our guides and chefs as little or as much as they like on their cooking tour. They can do their own thing in the evening or explore our culinary destinations with the group, it is their choice.
- All-round quality: Our trips provide an all-round quality experience. This means stylish, unique accommodation, authentic and fun experiences, and destinations that offer incredible scenery and culture in addition to a great culinary experience.
- Unparalleled Social Experience: Because guests travel with people who share their interest in exploring culture through cuisine, they’ll find that our trips are unparalleled when it comes to meeting intresting people and having a great social time.
- Small groups: To ensure individual attention and the highest quality instruction, our groups are very small, usually under 12 guests.
- Freedom & Flexibility: We make our trips as flexible as possible to ensure individual needs of guests are met. Expert guiding is available to guests, but they are free to use our guides as little or as much as they like. Likewise, our trips offer a great group experience, but guests are always free to do their own thing when they prefer.
We lead culinary trips in five countries:
We can also create custom active adventures for your clients in Canada (skiing & snowboarding), Costa Rica, Mexico, Turkey, New Zealand & Nepal.