VIETNAM COOKING TOURS: AUTHENTIC VIETNAMESE CUISINE
Authentic Vietnamese cuisine is known for its delectable balance of spicy, salty, bitter, sour and sweet flavors and it’s use of fresh herbs and vegetables. On our Vietnamese cooking tours you will learn to make some of the most delicious and authentic cuisine in Vietnam. In hands-on cooking classes our renowned chefs will teach you Vietnamese cooking techniques and recipes for Vietnamese foods such as:
* Crispy spring rolls with shrimp, pork, and vegetables
* Giant prawns grilled in a delectable wine and garlic sauce with a touch of bitter chocolate
* Flambé with rum in brown sugar and a touch of cinnamon, served with coconut sauce
* Beef and lemongrass wrapped in betel leaf
* Banh Xeo – Vietnamese pancakes with prawns and pork
After the cooking classes, meals will be served family-style and we will enjoy the fruits of our labor.
Our Vietnam culinary tours include daily breakfast, four lunches, and four dinners, including the lunches you cook yourself.
Note: Cooking classes and menu items are subject to change