A Taste of Havana Food Tour
Taste your way around Havana on an exclusive, private food tour far from the crowds. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the locals and immerse yourself in the Havana food scene through vibrant market visits, mojitos, and a delicious meal at one of the island’s most renowned private restaurants, or paladares. Access Trips pioneered food tours in Havana and is recommended by Fodor’s as one of the top Cuba tour operators. Now, for the first time, our carefully curated Havana food tour experiences are available to guests looking for day tours and shore excursions.
On this authentic day tour of Havana, you will connect with local Cubans in a meaningful way as you support Cuba’s burgeoning private sector during a pivotal moment in history. You will also get to view the magnificent architecture of Old Havana, cruise the Malecon, visit a famous art gallery, and enjoy sunset drinks on the patio of the renowned and historic Hotel Nacional. And did we mention that you will spend the day touring Havana in a vintage 1957 Chevy?
On Your Taste of Havana Food Tour You Will:
- Explore Old Havana on foot, with a stop at a coffee roaster or chocolate cafe
- Experience Cubans’ daily life, as you visit a vibrant produce market, a ration store, and a supermarket
- Learn to mix the perfect mojito, followed by lunch at one of Havana’s oldest and most renowned paladares
- Discover a neighborhood covered in stunning tile art, followed by a visit to the artist’s gallery
- Cruise the famous Malecon and drive by Revolution Square in a 1957 Chevy
- End the day with a cocktail on the patio of the historic Hotel Nacional
Our Taste of Havana Food Tours Include:
- Private transportation in a classic 1950s car
- A full day of sightseeing (exact timing is determined by your schedule)
- Mojito class and two cocktails
- Lunch at a renowned private restaurant
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Transfers to and from your cruise ship or Havana accommodations
About Our Taste of Havana Food Tour
- Space on our Taste of Havana tour is limited to just 5 guests per day, so book your food tour now. If your group is over five people, please call 1-800-567-9400 or email us to discuss availability and pricing.
- Tour times are flexible around your schedule.
- All of our tours are led by an English speaking tour leader. Our Cuban tour leaders earn an average rating from our guests of 9.8 out of 10!
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- Our Havana food tours are legal for Americans and are operated under a license granted by the US Treasury Department.
- In order to comply with US regulations and our OFAC license, our tours are specifically designed to include a full schedule of activities that support the Cuban people.
- View all of our Havana day tours.
- If you are looking for a longer Cuba or Havana tour, please check out our 5-day Weekend in Havana Tour or our 8-day Cuba Culinary Tour.
- Click here to learn more about traveling to Cuba under the latest policies.