Why Access Trips?
Our culinary tours are unique because we offer:
- Small groups: To ensure individual attention and the highest quality instruction, our groups are very small, always under 12 guests.
- World-class instructors & chefs: We recruit highly skilled chefs to teach our cooking classes, and they share with your clients not only their cooking techniques but also their own personal food-culture experiences. Our chefs have a passion for teaching cooking classes; they are motivated, patient, and dedicated to helping your clients get the most out of your culinary vacation.
- Knowledgeable locals & unparalleled insider access: On our small group culinary tours we work with experienced local guides to ensure that your clients enjoy the very best food, markets, restaurants and cultural experiences. Giving your clients insider access to unique experiences is a key part of our culinary tours.
- Unique, well-paced itineraries: Our culinary vacations and cooking tours are designed to ensure that your clients enjoy the cultural and culinary highlights of a region while also experiencing those special travel moments they might never find on their own. Your clients can feel free to use our guides and chefs as little or as much as they like on their cooking tour. They can do their own thing in the evening or explore our culinary destinations with the group, it is their choice.
- All-round quality: Our trips provide an all-round quality experience. This means stylish, unique accommodation, authentic and fun experiences, and destinations that offer incredible scenery and culture in addition to a great culinary experience.
- Unparalleled Social Experience: Because guests travel with people who share their interest in exploring culture through cuisine, they’ll find that our trips are unparalleled when it comes to meeting and socializing with interesting people from around the world.
At Access Trips, we want you and your clients to get the most accurate picture possible of our trips. For that purpose, we’ve made available on our website feedback from a variety of past guests on our Testimonials Page.
We lead culinary trips in eight countries: