Learn more about our Havana Weekend Tour and explore Cuban culture through its cuisine.
A Quick Trip to Cuba
You asked and we’re delivering. A long weekend in Cuba is now at your fingertips on our new 5-day Weekend in Havana tour. For those on a time budget, or those who simply can’t wait for a spot on our regularly timed full-length culinary tours (which sell out faster than we can add them), the Cuba weekend getaway has arrived.
Dip into Cuban cultural highlights with Access Culinary Trips as we taste all that Havana has to offer. This extended weekend will let you immerse yourself with our local guides in the best Havana has to offer.
On your weekend tour, you will have the opportunity to meet with Cuban chefs and mixologists who will share their secrets to making authentic Cuban cuisine and cocktails. You’ll also enjoy traditional Cuban breakfasts of bread, ham and eggs served with hot coffee and fresh tropical fruit smoothies – a totally local way to start your day. Lunch and dinner bring dishes like Paella Cubano, Ropa Vieja, and freshly caught grilled fish and lobster. And of course, each night ends with classic Cuban cocktails like daiquiris or mojitos.
Just like our 8-day Cuba tours, booking now is your best bet for securing a spot.
Book Your Long Weekend in Cuba Now:
August 31, 2017 & November 9, 2017
Standard price includes:
- 4 nights deluxe vacation home (double occupancy, one bed)
- All breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners (including happy hour)
- Expert bilingual tour leader
- Guided sightseeing in Havana
- Mojito class and cooking demo at top paladar
- Daiquiri class and happy hour tapas in a local home
- Guided market and Finca Vigia tours
- Salsa dance lesson
- All ground transportation for activities included in itinerary