INSTRUCTION - SNOWBOARDING CANADA'S POWDER TRIANGLE
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality snowboard instruction on the market. We know there are a multitude of other schools and instruction programs that you could choose from when you are snowboarding Canada, but we believe that ours is unique thanks to the individual attention we give our guests and to the quality and nature of our instructors. It's also unique because rather than being confined to just one mountain resort, as most snowboarding schools are, our Canada snowboarding coaching uses the same instruction team at a variety of different resorts in the magnificent Canadian Rockies.
OUR SNOWBOARDING CANADA INSTRUCTION PROGRAM
Snowboarding in Canada with Access Trips is ideal for those who want to develop their all-around riding and powder skills.
Beginners: Our Canada snowboarding tour is not suitable for those who have never before snowboarded. However, if you are an advanced-beginner who can comfortably ride blue trails, you will be able to enjoy snowboarding Canada with us. For more information about our instruction, please see our intermediates section below.
Intermediates: Our intermediate Canada snowboarding program is designed to ensure that intermediate snowboarders optimize their overall technique, develop their style, and challenge their performance. At the beginning of our Canada snowboarding trip we'll assess your particular development needs and then work with you to achieve them. To increase your confidence, speed and technique you will be taught to exercise more control of your board by learning to carve turns, look ahead, and use speed checks appropriately. We will also check to ensure that you ride using the optimal technique and body positioning. A major focus of our instruction while snowboarding in Canada will be on riding powder and off-piste terrain. Depending on your ability and interests, we will cover such skills as powder riding, tree riding, transceiver use, and picking lines. To minimize your chance of injury, we will start each day with a warm-up session targeted specifically to snowboarders.
Advanced: Our snowboarding instruction program is not designed for advanced snowboarders. Nevertheless, snowboarding Canada snowboard with Access Trips is ideal for advanced snowboarders who wish to experience Canada's best spots alongside knowledgeable local guides, who will provide you with the knowledge you need to snowboard safely on unfamiliar runs. Our snowboarding instructor will help you to develop your powder and off-piste riding, refine your technique, and work on whichever skills you wish to develop further.
Please note: To better cater to your level, instructors may not always choose to work with their entire group at the same time. This will result in more tailored coaching but may mean you are left to practice on your own for some periods of the day.
WE BASE OUR CANADA SNOWBOARDING INSTRUCTION ON THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
* Individual attention: Most Canada snowboarding schools and camps process so many clients each week, they cannot afford to give students the individual attention they deserve. Although our instruction is group instruction, we treat each client as an individual; identifying their particular development needs and learning goals and working with them to ensure they receive the necessary advice and instruction to meet their learning goals.
* Low coach-to-client ratio: In order to ensure clients receive the attention they deserve, we use a much lower client-to-coach ratio than do most snowboarding instruction programs. Our guest-to-instructor ratio is a maximum of 6-to-1 (often it is much lower), whereas many Canada snowboarding schools use a ratio as high as 10-to-1.
* Proprietary coaching program: Our team of expert instructors has worked hard to develop a proprietary coaching program that maximizes client learning and contains all the tips and advice necessary for develop your riding.
* Maximum flexibility & all-day coaching: Although we base our Canada snowboarding instruction on a comprehensive plan, we nevertheless keep it as flexible, relaxed, and tailored to the individual as possible. The atmosphere we create is more one of riding with friends than partaking in a lesson. Our instructors will ride alongside you giving you snowboarding tips and encouragement; they won't line you up in a group and teach from a generic lesson plan as you find in a typical snowboarding school experience. Also unlike typical snowboard schools, we don't limit you to just a few hours of instruction per day; our instructors are available to encourage you and give you advice all day long. You can use our instructors as little or as much as you like, and you can push yourself as much as you choose.
* Highest quality instructors: We work hard to select the best possible instructors. Our instructors are expert snowboarders (many are professional or competitive snowboarders) who have extensive coaching experience. Perhaps even more importantly, our instructors are fun, open and easy-going people who love to teach.
* Long-term improvement: Snowboarding can be a challenging sport. There is so much to learn and you may not master all the skills and techniques you desire during your short time with us. One of the goals of our program, therefore, is to give you all the snowboarding tips, knowledge and advice that you need to be able to continue to learn from us months and even years after you've left us.
* An unforgettable experience: Although we want you to maximize your snowboarding performance, our most important goal is that you have a fantastic time while snowboarding Canada with us. For this reason we work hard to create a supportive, relaxed and fun atmosphere and to create an itinerary that is unique and full of variety.
| || |
||Our highest priority when running our trips is to recruit the best staff in the industry! In selecting our staff we not only look for accomplished athletes and instructors but also those who have the necessary personalities to make your snowboarding in Canada trip unforgettable.
Click here to learn more about our team.